- View digitized RCC yearbooks, commencement programs, student handbooks, newsletters, and other college publications on Internet Archive.
- View digitized photos of RCC students, faculty, staff, and events dating back to the 1970s on Flickr.
- View archived versions of the RCC website from 2012 to today on Archive-It.
- Using the navigation bar above, you can access digital exhibits about the history of RCC from its founding to today and about the history of RCC athletics.
The RCC Archives is the steward of the historic, academic, administrative, financial, and student activities-related records of the College. The mission of the RCC Archives is to collect, preserve, and make accessible these records, and to promote an understanding of the RCC legacy, past, present, and future.
The Archives is the central repository for records in various formats – text, audiovisual, and digital – that document the history, mission, programs, and policies of RCC.
The RCC Archives accepts donations of the above records in all formats. It also accepts donations of other records related to Roxbury Community College on a case-by-case basis.
We welcome faculty members, administrative officers, and RCC staff to place their personal and/or professional papers in the College Archives. In such cases, the Librarian Archivist will assess the records, in person if possible, and arrange for their transfer to the Archives. If the donated records include those for which Roxbury Community College does not hold the physical ownership rights or copyright (i.e. those for which an individual affiliated with the College is the owner and/or holds copyright) a Deed of Gift form shall be signed that delineates the access, use, disposition, and ownership (physical and copyright) of any records donated to the RCC Archives.
Material may be sent to Julia Greider, RCC’s Librarian Archivist. She is also available for an in-person consultation to discuss a donation or to pick up records. Please contact her at (867) 701-1387 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the donation of records.
Click here to view a broad inventory of the overall structure of the archives' holdings. Click on the links below to access more detailed finding aids for each series. Born-digital materials are not included in these finding aids; please contact the Librarian Archivist at email@example.com for information about accessing these materials.
- A01 College History
- A02 College Events
- A03 Board of Trustees
- A04 Office of the President
- A05 Academic Affairs (1973 - Summer 2014)
- A06 Administration & Finance (1974 - Summer 2014)
- A07 Enrollment and Student Affairs (1975 - Summer 2014)
- A08 Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center (RLTAC)
- A09 Information Technology
- A10 ACUERDO, College Assemblies & College Committees
- A11 RCC Foundation
- A12 Audio Visual Material
- A13 Academic and Student Affairs
- A15 Advancement and Community Engagement